Intern harassment in office

I am working with an MNC as an intern but my senior employee is continuously embarrassing me unnecessarily and also abusing me. I know even if i'll complaint to my manager what he will do is cancel my internship. I am mentally disturbed don't know what to do.

Answers (1)

198 votes
Try to collect evidence against the senior employee and then bring the issue to the notice of higher authorities in the office. If they take extreme steps then issue a legal notice demanding suitable compensation. Take assistance of a local lawyer to monitor the entire situation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles