Intern harassment in office

I am working with an MNC as an intern but my senior employee is continuously embarrassing me unnecessarily and also abusing me. I know even if i'll complaint to my manager what he will do is cancel my internship. I am mentally disturbed don't know what to do.

Try to collect evidence against the senior employee and then bring the issue to the notice of higher authorities in the office. If they take extreme steps then issue a legal notice demanding suitable compensation. Take assistance of a local lawyer to monitor the entire situation.