×

quesInjunction suit against children playing in colony

An old lady living in our colony has filed a injunction suit that would prevent the children in our colony from playing. The children in our colony play from 4:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. She highly objects them from playing and even ends up verbally abusing them. We tried talking to her but she refuses to hear anything that we say. She ended up filing the civil case.

Can the court pass this injunction suit? Can we do anything about this?

• ansGranting or rejecting the order of injunction will depend upon the facts of the case and also discriminatory power of the court. You have to contest the case through association in order to protect the rights of the children. Chances of success of the gentleman are zero.

In fact, file a counter complaint against the lady for criminal intimidation of children by verbal abusing them.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services