Illegal termination of service how can I get compensated quickly

My company made me redundant without giving any notice which is against the appointment letter. It has also withheld my salary for last 4 months. I reached out to labour commissioner Kolkotta but looks like my application is in a big queue. What should I do?

If you are workman and illegally retrenched and your Wages are withheld, relief and remedy you can get under the I D Act and payment of wages Act. Contact area Astt Labour commissioner and raise an ID u/s 2A of the ID Act.Should you feel assistance is required, contact lawRato for instructions.