If DD for payout amount has been sent but no confirmation yet

Hi, Capgemini has asked for a notice payout amount. I have sent the DD by tracking Id I received a message that it has been received at CG but none of them are acknowledging that they have received. They neither answer my mails nor are they reachable on phone. Should I give general information in my local police station, in case they send me legal notice for non payment? I don't want to get harassed

As per your query the local police station will not interfere in this matter as its not a criminal but its a civil matter they will lodge a complaint but they will not take action against them and they will advice you to contact the advocate for this matter. As its consumer form matter so so he or she will send notice to them and will take the details from Capgemini.
For further Query feel free to contact me.

Thank you

With Regards
Adv. fazil Chowdhary

As per your query
Capgemini has asked for a notice payout amount. I have sent the DD by tracking Id I received a message that it has been received at CG but none of them are acknowledging that they have received. They neither answer my mails nor are they reachable on phone. Should I give general information in my local police station, in case they send me legal notice for non payment? I don't want to get harassed

Just wait for some days if they received amount they can't send notice. As you received notice than take further step as on today no need to do anything

This is my response to you:
1. If you have the tracking id then you have nothing to worry;
2. If you worry about the same then get written acknowledgement from the courier agency;
3. If the courier was lost in transit then only police will take your complaint;
4. If no courier agency or the company is helping you then approach police.