I was promoted by HP High Court judgement can i claim seniority

Promoted by HP High Court judgement Joined on 12 Jan 2012 review petition filed judgement withdrawn deptt gives seniority from 2015 can I claim seniority from date of joining i.e. from 12 Jan 2012

Answers (2)

320 votes

Yes, you can claim seniority from the date of joining . But it is not clear as to what Review petition you had preferred earlier and on which ground it was withdrawn. Kindly mention the facts clearly or talk to me. Thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

79 votes

yes sir you can claim.
seniority can be claimed from the date of joining. you can contact me. For detailled advise i need to know your previous case history. though as per general rule you can claim from date of your promotion.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles