I was promoted by HP High Court judgement can i claim seniority

Promoted by HP High Court judgement Joined on 12 Jan 2012 review petition filed judgement withdrawn deptt gives seniority from 2015 can I claim seniority from date of joining i.e. from 12 Jan 2012

Yes, you can claim seniority from the date of joining . But it is not clear as to what Review petition you had preferred earlier and on which ground it was withdrawn. Kindly mention the facts clearly or talk to me. Thanks

yes sir you can claim.
seniority can be claimed from the date of joining. you can contact me. For detailled advise i need to know your previous case history. though as per general rule you can claim from date of your promotion.