I was fined by court, can it hamper my career in future ?

In college i consumed alcohol and wandering.some student complained and police came and took me to a nearby police station.Next day , i was taken to court and C.J.M fined me with 200 rs which i paid as fine in court. So , plz tell me if this is a severe crime and i could get a passport ,and most importantly , will it effect me if a join a govt job.. plz tell, i am preparing for SSC jobs ...

had any FIR been registered against you? and there should not be any problem in any kind of jobs you appear in future as you were sent off by only a small fine. in case FIR was lodged then you need to get the FIR quashed from the High Court