I got terminated by asking for extension in medical leave. Advise

Dear sir Myself working as Assistant Executive Engineer in Border Roads Organization. I was appointed through UPSC Engineering services exam on 12 jan 2015 with 2 year probation period. During discharging my duties 15 oct i got injured in my spine and taken medical leave for my treatment at home. Initially i have taken 3 months leave and after expiry of previous leave i applied extension for 8 month with a medical certificate from govt. Orthopedician. Instead of giving a extension i was sent a notice for termination from service. Sir please suggest me sir what to do? What are my rights?