I got job after my fathers death on contractual basis can it be fixed

Respected sir, My father was in punjab police. He was regular govt. Servant. He died in 2010 during their job period. I got job at their place in 2017 when i am 18 . But i got job on contract basis for 3 years with basic pay i.e 10k only . But the work is same as that of regular empoyees.i want to know is their any chance to be regular if i appeal in high court regarding this.

Answers (1)

313 votes

Dear friend your job is on compensatory ground, your father was a regular employee, yes you can challenge the same in high court to make it regular, but I have to check your appointment letter given to you when you joined the job..Only then I can guide you better.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles