I got job after my fathers death on contractual basis can it be fixed

Respected sir, My father was in punjab police. He was regular govt. Servant. He died in 2010 during their job period. I got job at their place in 2017 when i am 18 . But i got job on contract basis for 3 years with basic pay i.e 10k only . But the work is same as that of regular empoyees.i want to know is their any chance to be regular if i appeal in high court regarding this.

Dear friend your job is on compensatory ground, your father was a regular employee, yes you can challenge the same in high court to make it regular, but I have to check your appointment letter given to you when you joined the job..Only then I can guide you better.