I am on maternity leave will the new act be applicable on me as well

I am on maternity leaves from january.. Bt now govt has passed the bill and made it a law that private sectors will also have to give 6 months paid leaves to employees. Since i work in a pvt ltd company. I wanted to know that being on leaves am i eligible to get the extended paid leaves? Can the company deny me giiving the rest 3 months paid leaves?

Dear madam jee
As new act came into the force as per that you maternity leave will be extended The paid maternity leave will be applicable for you. Your company can not deny you for taking six months maternity leave. So as per new act you are eligible for six months maternity leave.
Thanking you