How to withdraw PF amount when company under liquidation?

I want to withdraw my P.F.Amount- Company under Liquidation

Answers (1)

128 votes
You cannot claim your PF without employer signature but at the same time if you have a valid reason, like apprehension that the company is getting liquidated, you may visit PF commissioner and get his signature in the place employer with help of your lawyer. You will have to fill the form with complaint letter and get sign from PF commissioner, who will send that form to your previous employer. If your employer is not responding PF commissioner with take immediate action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles