how to recover my salary from a company which is already closed

Hi. I was with Get it info services pvt ltd and in the month of August in 2016, all employees were asked to work from home because of the dispute between the directors and the investors. Our Salary since june has not been released by the company. Is there a way i can get my 3 months salary?

Answers (3)

103 votes

You should submit an application to your employer regarding release of your due salary. In case if they do not pay your salary give legal notice through council with a enclosed copy of application. In that application you should write either they release your due salary or you will file case against them in appropriate court. have you any evidence that whether you had directed to work at your home or not if you have no evidence it may be problem to get your due salary from the date of work started from home. However, you should give an application on the above noted ground. Further, feel free to detail discussion on phone.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

197 votes

My dear if your employer did not pay your salary then you firstly you give a representation to hod of your institutions if your problems not salve then you filed a WC in labour court concerns with all document like salary slip appointment latter oth

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
165 votes

Shoot them with a legal notice for forthwith release of your salary in arrears. If that fails to help, file a case in the labour Court seeking payment of salary in arrears together with interest. This will definitely help!.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles