how to recover my salary from a company which is already closed

Hi. I was with Get it info services pvt ltd and in the month of August in 2016, all employees were asked to work from home because of the dispute between the directors and the investors. Our Salary since june has not been released by the company. Is there a way i can get my 3 months salary?

You should submit an application to your employer regarding release of your due salary. In case if they do not pay your salary give legal notice through council with a enclosed copy of application. In that application you should write either they release your due salary or you will file case against them in appropriate court. have you any evidence that whether you had directed to work at your home or not if you have no evidence it may be problem to get your due salary from the date of work started from home. However, you should give an application on the above noted ground. Further, feel free to detail discussion on phone.

My dear if your employer did not pay your salary then you firstly you give a representation to hod of your institutions if your problems not salve then you filed a WC in labour court concerns with all document like salary slip appointment latter oth

Shoot them with a legal notice for forthwith release of your salary in arrears. If that fails to help, file a case in the labour Court seeking payment of salary in arrears together with interest. This will definitely help!.