How to recover my full and final dues from my ex company

I had resigned from my past company an year ago but my full and final settlement is still pending. What legal action can I take?

Answer

The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.