How to recover my full and final dues from my ex company

I had resigned from my past company an year ago but my full and final settlement is still pending. What legal action can I take?


The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, I used to work in a company till the 7th Dec 2016 and the comapny has not yet settled the FnF. They mailed me that FnF statement on the 23th Jan b…

Read More

I have been laid off from my role with a days notice by my previous employer as there was some financial crisis. It's been 3 months, he hasn't…

Read More

I was working at an establishment called Vrisini infotech (Konnagar, West Bengal - 712235) from Jun '15. At beginning they promised me a salary of…

Read More

I have not got my 4 months' salary from my previous company even after an year post resigning from there. I was working with Kingfisher training A…

Read More