How to recover last salary from ex employer

I was working with a corporate company for the past one year and resigned after serving the notice period. its been 65 days that i've left but my final salary is not yet settled. at first they told me my salary would be credited to me within this month. but now they are asking me to wait for 90 days. I haven't seen anywhere in my agreement such a rule of the company. I would like to know is there any law stating such a thing? How long does an employee need to wait for her final salary to get? Please clarify my query. Thanks in advance

Has other matters been settled? If so, you may initiate legal action. However, this could be time consuming and may involve much expense. As a preliminary step, you may serve a Notice through a lawyer. That may settle the issue.

Try to settle the matter amicably now. Make a representation to the company in this regard threating to approach the court and give some specified time then also if it is not working approach the nearby police station try for settlement with the help of police if then also that's not working then approach the court.