How to protect myself if labourer got injured on construction site

One of person is working on my father's tube well repairing work. Due to accident a electric pole failed on that person resulting his backbone has injured. My father gave him immediately 1 lakh rupees for treatment. Till now that person is not cured properly.... Till now no FIR has laudged by them. They are trying to laudged FIR again us through court. Now what the Leagal action they can take against us and how can we defend..?

Answers (1)

276 votes

They can approach criminal as well as civil court, if no fault in your part your father can be defended properly. Or you can go for settlement by approaching him directly. You can entered into a Memorandum of understanding with him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles