How to make an effective case on illegal termination

I filed Civil Writ as Company terminated me without any Show Cause Notice. High Court ordered to set aside the termination and to first issue Show Cause Notice. NOW, the Company has issued Show Cause Notice But the allegations are altogether different as were mentioned in earlier Termination letter. Pl advice

In response to the show cause notice all the points should be mentioned including the difference in allegations made initially and the allegations made in the show cause notice. The response should be drafted very carefully as the same shall be part of exhibits and evidences, in case the matter again goes to the court.

A contempt petition can be filed against the company for not complying the previous order, directing the company to first issue a show cause notice to the employee stating reasons for termination and giving a fair trial before final termination.