How to make an effective case on illegal termination

I filed Civil Writ as Company terminated me without any Show Cause Notice. High Court ordered to set aside the termination and to first issue Show Cause Notice. NOW, the Company has issued Show Cause Notice But the allegations are altogether different as were mentioned in earlier Termination letter. Pl advice

Answers (2)

218 votes

In response to the show cause notice all the points should be mentioned including the difference in allegations made initially and the allegations made in the show cause notice. The response should be drafted very carefully as the same shall be part of exhibits and evidences, in case the matter again goes to the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

A contempt petition can be filed against the company for not complying the previous order, directing the company to first issue a show cause notice to the employee stating reasons for termination and giving a fair trial before final termination.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles