How to leave work during the lock in period

Dear Sir, I am Working in company XYZ from the last one year five months,i made a agreement of 2 years and after completion of one year i got the salary increment, it was not satisfied for me, after that i put a mail for increase more and about my work profile. By putting that mail my manager creating on misconducting the work and creating a wrong massage to my colleges, in past my manager always told to the management he was the best performer in any work given(in a positive way), by putting a mail about salary increment, he was creating bad about me, so, i am suffering by mentally, present i want to resign my position(means breach the contract) Please advice the same, how can i re leave from the agreement as per law Please reply as early as possible. Thanking you sir

First you have to bring this issue to your management with Evidence. Your Manager is creating problem to you not Management. If your Managment do not take any action against the Manager, you have to give a Notice to the Management to relive you from the duties.