How to leave work during the lock in period

Dear Sir, I am Working in company XYZ from the last one year five months,i made a agreement of 2 years and after completion of one year i got the salary increment, it was not satisfied for me, after that i put a mail for increase more and about my work profile. By putting that mail my manager creating on misconducting the work and creating a wrong massage to my colleges, in past my manager always told to the management he was the best performer in any work given(in a positive way), by putting a mail about salary increment, he was creating bad about me, so, i am suffering by mentally, present i want to resign my position(means breach the contract) Please advice the same, how can i re leave from the agreement as per law Please reply as early as possible. Thanking you sir

Answers (1)

323 votes

First you have to bring this issue to your management with Evidence. Your Manager is creating problem to you not Management. If your Managment do not take any action against the Manager, you have to give a Notice to the Management to relive you from the duties.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles