How to get relieving letter if left job without serving notice period

I had a bond of 2 years worth 2 lakh. I left the company without notice period served within 1 year. How do I obtain the relieving letter. What if they deny?

You need to go through the agreement between you and your employer which would be mentioning about the notice period. In case you don't want to serve the notice period in that condition what you are supposed to do. If it's not mentioned then you can speak to the HR and check with them