How to get relieving certificate from the previous employer

Dear Sir/Madam, I have joined in a company by June17 and I have submitted all my original certificates and signed contract for 3 yrs. Now I’m not interested to continue the job because of work pressure and working hours. Recently I got job offer in a new company.. My current company has the terms as 2 months notice period and 50k have to pay. If I relived before the contract period. In new company they informed me to join by 1.11.17. Kind help me how to relieve from the company and get my certificates from them.

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles