How to get information regarding marks in a government job examination

Sir, in the year of 2007 RRB, Bangalore conducted examination for the post of COMMERCIAL CLERK. There are 2 stage examination schedule. Ist examination I have passed. 2nd examination 100'/, passed. But I have searched in rrb website couple of months but no use. After I have applied for RTI application seeking some information certified copies, but they are mentioned in that third party information Which is exempted under sec 11(1) and 8(j) of RTI act. Finally i approached FAA, RRB, BENGALURU BUT No use. My question is i want to know the marks of selected candidates including my. So I want to aplleal high court of Karnataka.

Answers (1)

95 votes

Dear client
After I gone through your quire it's possible to get of that certified copy but you have to approach the 2appelate authority , that authority has to decide on the marrit if they also rejected then you have to better to approach high court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles