How to get information regarding marks in a government job examination

Sir, in the year of 2007 RRB, Bangalore conducted examination for the post of COMMERCIAL CLERK. There are 2 stage examination schedule. Ist examination I have passed. 2nd examination 100'/, passed. But I have searched in rrb website couple of months but no use. After I have applied for RTI application seeking some information certified copies, but they are mentioned in that third party information Which is exempted under sec 11(1) and 8(j) of RTI act. Finally i approached FAA, RRB, BENGALURU BUT No use. My question is i want to know the marks of selected candidates including my. So I want to aplleal high court of Karnataka.

Dear client
After I gone through your quire it's possible to get of that certified copy but you have to approach the 2appelate authority , that authority has to decide on the marrit if they also rejected then you have to better to approach high court.