quesHow to get husband's job on compassion ground? In laws not cooperating

can i qualified to apply job on compassionate ground on my husband post at district court,without NOC of my father in law and mother in law . because they are not cooprate me. not giv me NOC for apply job on compassionate ground on my hunband post my husband death on 28/10/2014

  • ansin these circumstances you are eligible for applying job on compassionate ground after death of the employee (husband). in such cases government can consider the application of the family member of the deceased depending on him for the job on compassionate ground. for disbursing his emoluments the employee during his service make nomination in the name of a family member to claim his emoluments after his death. but that compassionate ground is not certain or definite it is an aid only.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansBut first of all you have to check whether the appointment on compassionate ground is still applicable in your husband's office or not, as in some states and in few department it is no longer available.

    As per law the Compassionate Grounds Appointments are given to any one of the legal heirs of the deceased Government Servant.(i.e.) Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter, Divorcee, Widowed daughter and the application for appointment on compassionate grounds has to be submitted within a stipulated time frame from the date of death.

    There is no need for in-laws support or NOC from them.

    Advocate Upma Shrivastava

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • ansCompassionate Appointment of Dependants After Death of Deceased is for any dependant of the deceased who is eligible to apply for the job. If your mother and father in law are not eligible, the appointment option will flow to you. However, in case they are entitled for the same, they will be obligated to maintain your as well.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My case is in District Court for Succession Certificate. My mother was in BBMB expired…

I am working as an employee at a start up. Recently the company shut down…

My parents are senior citizens and have been living with me in USA for last…
I worked for a company from may 16- aug 16. Aug end i had accident…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly