How to get final settlement after resigning from a public ltd co.

I have resigned from a public limited company As per my appointment letter I had to serve a notice period of a month or one month of salary Sir I resigned on 14 of july salary for month of june plus 14 days of my service of the month of july was also not given was not given my leave enchashment was not given and which was 45 days approx gratuity was also denied and epfo was also pending with them name of the firm is Uptec Computer Consultancy Ltd which has main head office at Lucknow please suggest some thing that I can do.

Answers (5)

322 votes

Dear Client,
As per your query all the required before resignation has been done. The only available remedy is to file a petition before labour Commission for the same. If you need any legal advice for the same feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,
High Court Lucknow.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

144 votes

I suppose you had given a notice period in the month of June and as they came to know you are leaving they withhold your salary from two months along with other benefits. You are suppose to file a Writ Petition before the High Court at Lucknow for issuance of a writ of mandamus directing them to pay you.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
340 votes

If you have given him 30 days legal notice than they cannot hold back your salary moreover we have to go through the details of your appointment letter in detail. You can served you can him a legal notice. You can also file a complain through C.M. window.

262 votes

Send me a copy of your appointment letter for better understanding of your service conditions etc. And have a personal telephonic disscussion through law mere statement is not enough in service matter. If company is wrong you will be paid your remuneration surely.

330 votes

You can send a legal notice to your company as per the provision of payment of wages act. And if your employer did not pay your salary dues you may approach to Labour Court to file case against your company.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles