How to get back my job lost due to criminal case how to get it back

sir,I worked correctional service of west Bengal last 14 month,but a criminal case pending against me,so this cause I am dismissed from the service,but I am under trail, and not name in FIR,can I get back my job?I don't understand what to do,plz sirr help me,plz,I requested to you

Answers (2)

283 votes

Issue is not clear to me.Whether the crime in question is related to your employment or it is related to moral turpitude.An employment can be terminated in accordance with the provisions of the Standing Orders/Employee's Service Rules.Without perusing the relevant documents no opinion/suggestion can be given.Contact lawRato for further course of action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

MY OPINION THAT i have follow your case & i understand that when you not included in F IR then there are so many legal ways to save you from the criminal case & you have legitimate right to establish your right to take back your service.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles