How to get back my job lost due to criminal case how to get it back

sir,I worked correctional service of west Bengal last 14 month,but a criminal case pending against me,so this cause I am dismissed from the service,but I am under trail, and not name in FIR,can I get back my job?I don't understand what to do,plz sirr help me,plz,I requested to you

Issue is not clear to me.Whether the crime in question is related to your employment or it is related to moral turpitude.An employment can be terminated in accordance with the provisions of the Standing Orders/Employee's Service Rules.Without perusing the relevant documents no opinion/suggestion can be given.Contact lawRato for further course of action.

MY OPINION THAT i have follow your case & i understand that when you not included in F IR then there are so many legal ways to save you from the criminal case & you have legitimate right to establish your right to take back your service.

Hello,
Your query is not clear to me. You have mentioned that your name was not in the FIR but you are under trail. This part is not clear to me. Your case should be discussed in detail, then only I will be in a position to give you accurate advice.