How to get back my job if the authorities are not responding

06-May-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
I was appointed in Postal Department as sorting assistance in June 1995 and completed the 2 and half month training and I Was posted at sion mumbai after completion of training but could not attend the service due to health problem and inform the authorties for the same when after some period i went to join the service the officials did not allow me and departmental enquiry was ordered till today i have not received any communication from the Postal Department Pls advice me how can I get back the Job
Answers (2)

Answer #1
961 votes
Dear Client,

You have not given full details of your query and information pertaining to your employment. If departmental enquiry has been ordered against you then you must have been issued a show cause notice and charge sheet. You can not be denied the work unless your terms and conditions of appointment are so.

You can contact me for immediate relief and further advise and guidance in the matter with relevant documents.

HS Verma
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
577 votes
This is my response to you:
1. Since it is too late now to get the job back, you can send them a formal communication asking what is the status of the proceeding up until now?

2. If they don't respond send them a notice through a lawyer;

3. It is not possible to get the job back now.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."