How to get a transfer of Award Staff in bank on spouse ground

My wife has applied for spouse ground transfer on 26-02-2018 in Union Bank of India. Till now there has been no response from the management of Union Bank of India. Through your forum I want to ask that where the concerned employee can appeal if her request is not entertained

Your Bank will have certain Service or Employee Rules which will designate an Appellate authority . If your request is not entertained then you have to appeal in the office of the designated appellate authority...