How to get a transfer of Award Staff in bank on spouse ground

11-Apr-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
My wife has applied for spouse ground transfer on 26-02-2018 in Union Bank of India. Till now there has been no response from the management of Union Bank of India. Through your forum I want to ask that where the concerned employee can appeal if her request is not entertained

Answer #1
Your Bank will have certain Service or Employee Rules which will designate an Appellate authority . If your request is not entertained then you have to appeal in the office of the designated appellate authority...