How to get a transfer of Award Staff in bank on spouse ground

11-Apr-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
My wife has applied for spouse ground transfer on 26-02-2018 in Union Bank of India. Till now there has been no response from the management of Union Bank of India. Through your forum I want to ask that where the concerned employee can appeal if her request is not entertained
Answers (1)

Answer #1
624 votes
Your Bank will have certain Service or Employee Rules which will designate an Appellate authority . If your request is not entertained then you have to appeal in the office of the designated appellate authority...

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."