How to file harassment case against the employer

I was ask to step down from position Sr.manager with treat of firing in cabin one to one meeting, with out any feedback during the year was put pip with low rating and no increment. I have good performance last 6 years 3-4/5...company want to remove and want me to resign

All complaints arising out of employment including those relating to unfair treatment or wrongful exaction on the part of the employer or his agent, shall be submitted to the manager or other person specified in this behalf with the right of appeal to the employer.

And if it doesn't work you can file your complaint to labour commissioner with help of a lawyers.

The Employer has to give you a notice period, then only can they remove you. At this stage you should avoid legal action at the beginning. If the employer has harassed you, then you should make complaints to the HR department. Make sure you also file a complaint or approach a disciplinary proceeding in your place of work. This will add on to your evidence if wish to take further legal action. Even after all this your employer doesn't seem to stop the harassment against you then you can employ a lawyer and send out a legal notice.