×

quesHow to file an injunction suit?

How can I prepare for an injunction suit for getting the order immediately from the court?

• ansAn injunction is an order issued by a court that forces the defendant????a person, corporation or government entity????to do something or stop doing something, depending on what the plaintiff is requesting.

In relatively rare cases, the court may issue a mandatory injunction, compelling a person, company, or governmental unit to take affirmative action in carrying out a specified action.

You must read the civil procedure code to gain some insights about bare acts.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only