How to extract dues from the employer

My employer is holding my salary and experience letter and asking me to resign. There is no performance issue involved. Please advise how should I get my dues back.

Answers (2)

90 votes

Dear sir,
Go through your appointment letter .is there any condition concerning such incidence?,if not,then file a case in labour court ,send notice to company,u may also file a case under section 420 ipc

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

incomplete query...
you should specify in which company you are working?
what is you post/designation?
what your payrole?
what are the conditions of your appointment letter?
from how long you are working in the company or whatsoever?

any known reason why the employer doing so?

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles