×

queshow to challenge a removal order

On the first day of departmental enquiry I was not supplied with the copies of complaints made against me. On the basis of those complaints I was suspended. On that day I was forced to write one confession letter in lieu of false promise from union present thereat. After that I was removed from services using RTI Act 2005 I have started to apply to the management for the set copies and after 19 years legal battle they supplied me the copies. There is no FIR/Case against me either from management or the complainants in local PS. Now i want to challenge the removal order. Is it possible?

• ansYour confessions were the basis of the order of removal. Moreover, 19 years have passed since your removal. Hence, challenging the same now will be purposeless undertaking.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only