how to challenge a removal order

On the first day of departmental enquiry I was not supplied with the copies of complaints made against me. On the basis of those complaints I was suspended. On that day I was forced to write one confession letter in lieu of false promise from union present thereat. After that I was removed from services using RTI Act 2005 I have started to apply to the management for the set copies and after 19 years legal battle they supplied me the copies. There is no FIR/Case against me either from management or the complainants in local PS. Now i want to challenge the removal order. Is it possible?

Your confessions were the basis of the order of removal. Moreover, 19 years have passed since your removal. Hence, challenging the same now will be purposeless undertaking.