How to calculate years of service if took one year unpaid leave

if i have availed one year leave (wihout pay). leave was approved by higher authority.then after one year i came and back and resume duty.that leave year my college has shown me as faculty to AICTE and they also shown me in salary slip to AICTE(all india technical education). since i have got all paper through RTI from AICTE. The college has given me gratuity for that leave year. now my quesion is it is my service is continuous service or one year break. because i have 1.availed full year gratuity. total 8 years(including leave year) gratuity they paid me name was registered in AICTE total 8 year for college approval 3. college also sent salary slip in AICTE but they have not paid me.

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles