How can recover my pending dues from my ex company

In Labour & Service Law
Educomp solutions Ltd. Gurgaon has not yet paid me salary of one month i.e. April'13. They have also confirmed on mail for rs. 28000 but even after regular follow ups even adter 3 yrs not paid a single penny. While leavi g the company I served proper notice period and took NOC and relieving letter from them. Now they even don't reply to mails also and not willing to pay my hard earned amount. What to do?

The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.