×

queshow can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment

I want to engage some people with my company ,but i dont want to take them as employee but at the same time i want their 100% commitment. then how to do the documentation with them so that i can ensure my purpose?

You can hire these people as Consultants where they are not your full time employees yet they are assigned tasks and their consultant agreement is made in a way that their pay out is linked to the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to them.

• ansYou can hire these people as Consultant

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services