How can I get original certificate from company I have put mail to HR

I'm kokila. I have joined in small training institute in Chennai. They told me to submit my original 10 th mark sheet. I agreed to that. I just worked there for just 1 days. I got some personal issues at that night. So I vacated the hostel and went to my native place. I called to Hr of institutions to tell about situation. He did not respond properly. They did not provide me any joining letter or any printed documents for submit my original. I put mail to HR. Again no response. My friend is studying there so I told her ask him my certificate. He refused to give. Again I call him. He said this is not responsibility it's all up to our accounts department. So.i will ping their number and talk to them. Still I didn't receive any number. I'm soo sacred. How can I get my certificate back.

They don't have any right to keep back your educational certificate with them.You can send a lawyer notice to the said institute regarding this issue.Most probably they will comply to the lawyer notice.If not you can take necessary action to get your certificate.