How can i get my money legally from person who did job fraud with me

Hello sir We are a group of four students and we where offered a job in dubai for that we are asked to pay 10 lakhs rupees total and we paid and he escaped. After that we found his home and got 6 lakhs rupees and we were forced to sighn a bound. Is there any possible way to get back our money by law. Thankyou

Answers (1)

113 votes
It appears that the person has cheated you and also committed criminal breach of trust. Cheating an offence under Section 420 of Indian Penal Code and Criminal breach of Trust is punishable under section 406 of IPC. Both are cognizable offences. Meaning that police can take cognizance of it.
You are advised to lodge an FIR with the police, at the police station where the act of criminal breach of trust and cheating have been committed.
 If police will not take any action then u can file private complaint in court under provisions of criminal procedure code.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles