How can i file a complaint against employer for full&final; settlement

Sir, I had left my previous company on Dec2015, but till now they don't settle my full & final payment.I also mail them but no response over there. They also didn't give me pf no. or detail.Kindly suggest me what should i do now?

Answers (3)

100 votes

In the limited conspectus of facts disclosed above, it looks that your only remedy is to approach the labour courts seeking payments of the unpaid salary. The claim can be drafted in manner which could include an element of compensation on account of harassment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

263 votes

Immediately contact a lawyer with case details Serve a legal notice for recovery of amount If the amount is not paid on expiry of notice period you will be required to file a suit for recovery in civil coury

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
66 votes

Please take note of following -
1. You need to send them a legal notice asking for your Full and Final settlement and for your reliving as per the employment agreement which you have signed with your employer.
2. Their failure to make a proper response to your notice or making no response at all will allow you to drag them before the competent court of jurisdiction.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles