How can i file a complaint against employer for full&final; settlement

Sir, I had left my previous company on Dec2015, but till now they don't settle my full & final payment.I also mail them but no response over there. They also didn't give me pf no. or detail.Kindly suggest me what should i do now?

Hi..
In the limited conspectus of facts disclosed above, it looks that your only remedy is to approach the labour courts seeking payments of the unpaid salary. The claim can be drafted in manner which could include an element of compensation on account of harassment.

Immediately contact a lawyer with case details Serve a legal notice for recovery of amount If the amount is not paid on expiry of notice period you will be required to file a suit for recovery in civil coury

Please take note of following -
1. You need to send them a legal notice asking for your Full and Final settlement and for your reliving as per the employment agreement which you have signed with your employer.
2. Their failure to make a proper response to your notice or making no response at all will allow you to drag them before the competent court of jurisdiction.