How can I file a case against my Superior for harassing me?

Hi Sir, I have filed a harassment case on my Sr. manager as he harassed me mentally by being byes to me. he tried to manipulate my data and created a fraud case on me though i proved myself but the management is not punishing him they punished me by issuing CAP 3 to me but they did not do any thing to him and he is now fearless. they are every day asking time for next day but not giving me any resolution. they created a comeety but they were also prooven farud also they are trying to menipulate the witnesses. now i want to file a complaint against that manager please suggest a way

Answers (1)

198 votes

You have from what I understand you have already filed a harassment case against the manager. If you want to initiate any new proceedings against the same person you could file a case of defamation. In case the matter had been taken to police authorities or a magistrate as well, there are certain remedies available under the Indian Penal Code which may be exercised however one will have to give proof enough to show that the complaint was known to be false to the complainant and concocted to injure a person. The remedy would be under section 182 of the IPC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles