How can death benefit be claimed

My died who was a govt employee in bihar pwd dept was died in 2010.That time we could not claim any benifit .Now we have claimed for benifit from govt but my father office demand death prblm is that we have lost all document including death certificate so office denied our claim. Even not provide service book of my father and not supportive with us. Can we file writ petition and what is my Probablity to win the case.

Answers (1)

212 votes

As you are seeking query on the service matter , without going through the documents it is not possible to advise you but still , yes you have the remedy under Article.226 before Patna High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My company is suddenly relocation from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. But i cannot shift as of now. But our company is forcing us to shift without providing…

Read More

I was employee of A**** Pvt ltd, a consulting firm. I was working on their payroll in client location. I worked their 2 years and resigned. I got reli…

Read More

Hello my question is l lost my father in 2010 that time I was unmarried.Father was posted in police department.His officers said you can get marry but…

Read More

The call centre I am working in is not giving me my 1 month salary. I have been working in this call centre for about 2.5 months now.   My firs…

Read More