How can a person rejoin In NVS?

I resigned from Nvs in 2016 feb. And joined another govt. Job. But due to some issues this govt. Job is quashed by appointing authority. Now I wants to rejoin NVS , While my resignation was accepted by our regional office. How to rejoin NVS . At NVS my probation was confirmed.but they mentioned in my NOC lein will not be entertained .

Answers (1)

330 votes

Approach the court and file writ petition you will get the job back as the law is in your favour there is a recent high court judgment on this issue so it will be better that on equity ground u may approach the high court concerned

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

One of my relative has gone to a 5 star hotel as a trainee in hospitality management, their whole batch is being made to work like full time staff but…

Read More

Sir,iam a govt high hindi school teacher. im 58 year old and i will complete 33 years of service this year. few student i class 10th give complaint ag…

Read More

Can a company hold salary, expenses & bonuses etc of an employee after he has resigned.…

Read More

HI, I would like to appeal against the internal complaint committee findings. Please suggest where I can appeal 1. Collector 2. District court (ICC ha…

Read More