How can a person rejoin In NVS?

I resigned from Nvs in 2016 feb. And joined another govt. Job. But due to some issues this govt. Job is quashed by appointing authority. Now I wants to rejoin NVS , While my resignation was accepted by our regional office. How to rejoin NVS . At NVS my probation was confirmed.but they mentioned in my NOC lein will not be entertained .

Approach the court and file writ petition you will get the job back as the law is in your favour there is a recent high court judgment on this issue so it will be better that on equity ground u may approach the high court concerned