HC and CAT ordered in my favor. But no change. What can I do now?

Did not get even a single promotion from the date of entering in central govt Group A service in 1997. The post is singleisolated in the deptt. DoPT guideline: to encadre in organized service to provide promotional avenue. Every deptt. encadred the isolated posts in organized service. UPSC rendered advice in my favour. CAT order in my favour, Honble HC order in my favour. DoPandT Guidelines in my favour. Even then depttMinistry not doing any thing appropriate. Contested case in CAT HC for about 10 years, incurred lakhs. Request, render advice. The only reason for this, I checked financial corruption, got no support from any level. Regards.

Answers (1)

354 votes
Non Compliance with decision of high court will lead to severe sanctions . you can approach court with this greviance. Further you can contact Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles