HC and CAT ordered in my favor. But no change. What can I do now?

Did not get even a single promotion from the date of entering in central govt Group A service in 1997. The post is singleisolated in the deptt. DoPT guideline: to encadre in organized service to provide promotional avenue. Every deptt. encadred the isolated posts in organized service. UPSC rendered advice in my favour. CAT order in my favour, Honble HC order in my favour. DoPandT Guidelines in my favour. Even then depttMinistry not doing any thing appropriate. Contested case in CAT HC for about 10 years, incurred lakhs. Request, render advice. The only reason for this, I checked financial corruption, got no support from any level. Regards.

Non Compliance with decision of high court will lead to severe sanctions . you can approach court with this greviance. Further you can contact Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.