×

Harassment from Employer and salary not being credited

Sir, I am working as SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALIST (Veterinary Science) (15,600-39,100 GP-5400) in KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA, JAMUI, BIHAR since May 2016. This KVK is working under a NGO SHRAMBHARTI KHADIGRAM but the funding is from INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURE RESEARCH (ICAR), NEW DELHI. NGO had terminated the HEAD of KVK in AUGUST 2017, but by some means that guy had captured this office on 31/10/17. Now, the NGO's secretary wrote some letters to the ICAR regarding this, but ICAR did not taken much interest. NGO also mentioned that this guy is illegally working in the office and anyone who is with him is also responsible. After this, I stopped going to the office since January 2018. But, the situation remains same and NGO is not taking any action to remove this guy or normalize the system. I did not get salary since October 2017, My PF account is not created till date. I have career security issues due to this, Me and my family is suffering mentally due to this irresponsible behavior.

As seeing seriousness of the matter I would suggest you to file a writ before Patna High Court for seeking a direction to the appropriate authorities to redress the grievances of you, I think it would be an appropriate action.

You can file a writ petition in the Patna High Court against the Union of India, praying for a direction that your salary be paid and PF account be created and necessary contribution be deposited therein.