Harassment from Employer and salary not being credited

Sir, I am working as SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALIST (Veterinary Science) (15,600-39,100 GP-5400) in KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA, JAMUI, BIHAR since May 2016. This KVK is working under a NGO SHRAMBHARTI KHADIGRAM but the funding is from INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURE RESEARCH (ICAR), NEW DELHI. NGO had terminated the HEAD of KVK in AUGUST 2017, but by some means that guy had captured this office on 31/10/17. Now, the NGO's secretary wrote some letters to the ICAR regarding this, but ICAR did not taken much interest. NGO also mentioned that this guy is illegally working in the office and anyone who is with him is also responsible. After this, I stopped going to the office since January 2018. But, the situation remains same and NGO is not taking any action to remove this guy or normalize the system. I did not get salary since October 2017, My PF account is not created till date. I have career security issues due to this, Me and my family is suffering mentally due to this irresponsible behavior.

Answers (2)

As seeing seriousness of the matter I would suggest you to file a writ before Patna High Court for seeking a direction to the appropriate authorities to redress the grievances of you, I think it would be an appropriate action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a writ petition in the Patna High Court against the Union of India, praying for a direction that your salary be paid and PF account be created and necessary contribution be deposited therein.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

After being harassed from male co-workers , we (women) complained to the company and it agreed to investigate. Instead,a meeting was held and we have …

Read More

Hi, I opted for a consumer durable loan and due to incorrect bank account updation from their end they charges me for 3 check bouncing charges. In the…

Read More

Hi, I was working with an IT firm in indore, I met with an accident because of mental stress and my company pressurized me to resigned I resigned, Aft…

Read More

I have been working with this German multinational successfully since 18 years. The new MD started harassing me 3 years back and changed my office twi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue