Harassment by Employer, what legal actions can be taken?

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am working in IT MNC. I was harassed and badly treated by my colleagues and Supervisor for more than 4 months. I made complaint with my Manager. He did nothing on this and then I reached to Senior Manager, then to Associate Director, Senior Director and so on. All of the business leads including HR department started harassing me more and more. As a result of my complaint of harassment, I became soft target. They had threatened me to hold my confirmation and worst rating. I reported the same to HR too and also to all senior most authorities in Cognizant. But they did it. Please advice me about appropriate legal and police help. I have already made a complaint to labour commissioner. Thanks

Whilst rendering my all mental support with you,I wish have the following information:
A) Are you a lady employee?
B) What are the nature of harrasment? Please elaborate.
C) Being an employee of an organisation of repute, you and your employer both are guided by a set of mutually accepted service Regulations.Is there any breach in such Regulations by you or by your employer or by both?
I need specific answer from you on all
above queries for suggesting you appropriate legal relief.Kindly note that onus is on you to substantiate your allegations .
Should you feel to contact me in the matter, you may contact lawRato.

MY OPINION THAT i have follow your submission, and i think that you have absolute & legitimate right to move anywhere in your working place as an citizen of India, and have constitutional right & privilege to do any work &speck as you will, you have so many legal options to avail your legitimate right /rights.