Harassment by employer and asking to pay bond amount

I started working at a small private firm as a fresher for a salary Rs. 15,000. I have completed 5 months and my bond is of 1 year. I have resigned and the employer is asking me for bond money Rs. 1,08,000. He has not cleared my 2 months salary and has a deposit of Rs. 12,000. We have not been assigned roles and responsibilities for this job and are made to do work from SEO to Telecalling. Now he is threatning me of legal action. Please let me know what he can do ?

Hello...
As per the provision of breach of contract , your employer can file a complaint against you for breach of contract and non payment of the value which may be mentioned in the said contract or the amount you mentioned. But if you have valid reasons why you have left the job and proofs for the same then u can sue him for the false appointment and non payment of your 2 months salary and also for compensation. For the more assistance u can call me on my contact number.