Harassment by employer and asking to pay bond amount

I started working at a small private firm as a fresher for a salary Rs. 15,000. I have completed 5 months and my bond is of 1 year. I have resigned and the employer is asking me for bond money Rs. 1,08,000. He has not cleared my 2 months salary and has a deposit of Rs. 12,000. We have not been assigned roles and responsibilities for this job and are made to do work from SEO to Telecalling. Now he is threatning me of legal action. Please let me know what he can do ?

Answers (1)

211 votes

As per the provision of breach of contract , your employer can file a complaint against you for breach of contract and non payment of the value which may be mentioned in the said contract or the amount you mentioned. But if you have valid reasons why you have left the job and proofs for the same then u can sue him for the false appointment and non payment of your 2 months salary and also for compensation. For the more assistance u can call me on my contact number.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles