Harassment at Workplace, please advise

I am a female employee in a private company. A month ago I suffered harassment by a male colleague as he shouted and yelled at me and threatened me of dire consequences in a busy area in office and thus ridiculed,maligned,insulted me and took away my peace of mind.I escalated the matter to HR who pushed it under the carpet and no action taken against the offender who continues to pass sarcastic remarks on me.What are my legal options ?

Dear Mam,
Its very important but you don worry. Its a harreshment case .You can dicsuss this with us. After all the reasons & Written statement to management . So you can contact us for free advise to help you.We always give free advose to Poor Persons & Women .

First of all u should go in nearest police station and tell all the facts there written as well as orally. U have to convince them to register FIR against persons u want. If they refuse to register FIR then approach to me we will register FIR through court. If u r victim in real, so bad and criminals must be punished.
Ur case is very good on merits and u must go fwd.
All the very best