Harassment at Work Place - what action can i take

I have all the evidence that proves that I was and I am being Harassed. If I sue the MNC Company I work for, what punishment will be levied on the harassers and will I get monetary benefits as well? As per Indian Labor Law can they terminate me from my job, if I file a case against the Company?

It is unlawful for your employer to dismiss you from work because you are pregnant or suffer from any illness during pregnancy. Most companies have policies preventing discrimination against pregnant women, but there have been cases of subtle discrimination where women have been pressurized into giving up work.
Post reviewing the facts mentioned by you, it is recommended that the matter is escalated to the HRD in the organization, if your boss is using your pregnancy to either remove your or compel you to resign. As you have mentioned that you work with an MNC, the HRD must have policies safeguarding your interests and benefits.
In case you are unable to get due relief after approaching your company's HRD, you may opt for legal recourse.
We would need to know what are the parameters which determine your efficiency as mentioned by you. What are the other KRA's assigned to you? Are they being impacted owing to your pregnancy? Does your company HR policies allow for intra company movement across various job roles? These are some of the questions that need to be answered before we can ascertain the correct course of action for you.
We would also need to examine your employment contract / Appointment letter so as to examine and provide you an appropriate response to deal with this issue.