Harassment at work place by the manager without any reason

I'm working in a private company in chennai. It is a man power consultancy and I joined the company before 8 months. My manager is continously harassing me and he is avoiding me from projects. What can i do for resolving this issue. Kindly guide me

first you can approach your manager and request him to put you in projects and if he still continues to avoid you without any justification you can approach your General Manager or one who is controlling the manager concerned. if there is no result you have to find an alternative job to suit your qualification and experience and no legal action can be taken unless there is any violation in the terms and conditions of your employment agreement.

New Friends Colony, Delhi