Grounds to apply for Contempt of Court ?

Sir, I am working as a library assistant in a collage in Kerala (funded by central government) on contract basis(direct contract not outsourcing) since 2011.In 2016 the collage Principal advertised for 11 month contract for the same post which I am working.The intention was terminate me and appoint a new person for my post.I approached Kerala High court and got a stay order. In the stay order court said that the collage authority cant terminate me up to final judgement comes from the court or up to a permanent appointment is made. now coming to my quarry, The collage is planning to outsource me from the coming April.if they outsource me I become an employee of the contractor not the collage.and they will give me a new appointment order.if they do so can i file a contempt of court case? regards, 

As there is a pending matter, the opinion of your counsel is what matters. Anyhow, if there is a change in your status, he can bring it to the notice of the High Court. However, it may not be prudent to rush to the court on unverified information.