Grievance regarding allotment of specific branch in PSU not resolved

I have selected in a psu as je Electronics and after my common basic training I have been allotted with electrical branch . I have raised my grievance but they denied and as I dont wanna to do my job in different branch I have resigned . So can I file a case for compensation or again joining in my Electronics branch.

Answers (1)

233 votes

In any such disputes, an original Application can be filled in The Central Administrative Tribunal. Whereas the relief available in the above query, can only be decided in terms of the Allotment Letter or other remedies granted by the constitution.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles