Grievance regarding allotment of specific branch in PSU not resolved

I have selected in a psu as je Electronics and after my common basic training I have been allotted with electrical branch . I have raised my grievance but they denied and as I dont wanna to do my job in different branch I have resigned . So can I file a case for compensation or again joining in my Electronics branch.

In any such disputes, an original Application can be filled in The Central Administrative Tribunal. Whereas the relief available in the above query, can only be decided in terms of the Allotment Letter or other remedies granted by the constitution.