Gave promotional examination. Broker asking for 1 lac for promotion.

Sir ctc(1978)ltd me 01072015 ko ek promotional examination apply notice nikla ki 010715 to 160715 tak application kar sakte hai uske bad achanak admit card letter dena suru kiya ki260715 ko written examination hoga uske bad 310715 ko list published ho gaya jisme rulling union ke kuchh logoka naam nahi aaya listme phir dekha gaya ki 060815 ko dushra list lag gaya jisme unka naam aa gaya jabki list ko publication bhi nahi kiya ja rahahai uske bad kuchh corrupt officer aur kuchh broker leader milkar 1lacks per head ke hisab se lekar promotion karwa rahehai jiska koi written documents nahihai kyoki ye sare criminals bade satir aur mazze huwe khiladi hai joki barsose ye sab karte aa rahehai so kaise inko nakel pahnaya jaye kanoon ki bhasame jara bistarse bataye

Answers (1)

495 votes
You are advised to file an RTI to get accurate information if the company is a government concern. Based on the findings of the RTI, if there are discrepancies as claimed by you, you are advised to file a writ petition in the HC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles