Gave money, police not registering the complaint.

I give money to clog father for a job in Dubai purposes but he not give any job and he is not giving my money so I went to police station to complain on him but inspector refuse to take the case they are saying it’s a civil case so and contact lawyer. So sir please help in this matter.

Answers (1)

384 votes
You have not mentioned how was money paid was it by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any receipt for payment. Do you have any letter signed by him wherein he agrees to get you a job in Dubai if you paid him X amount? If cops are refusing to register your complaint then you can file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3)of Cr P. C to direct cops to investigate your complaint. Contact a local lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles