Gave money, police not registering the complaint.

I give money to clog father for a job in Dubai purposes but he not give any job and he is not giving my money so I went to police station to complain on him but inspector refuse to take the case they are saying it’s a civil case so and contact lawyer. So sir please help in this matter.

You have not mentioned how was money paid was it by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any receipt for payment. Do you have any letter signed by him wherein he agrees to get you a job in Dubai if you paid him X amount? If cops are refusing to register your complaint then you can file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3)of Cr P. C to direct cops to investigate your complaint. Contact a local lawyer.