Gave letter to withdraw resignation. Served me resignation acceptance.

I was working in navodaya vidyalaya at the post of typing assistant. I gave a resignation and served notice period of 1 month. But i never got the resignation acceptance letter. When i wanted to join back i was asked to give in writing withdrawal of resignation to the office and head office as well. On serving them with that (within the said time frame) the head office sent a letter of acceptance of my resignation. What can i do now? The school comes under the Ministry of Human Resources.

Dear Concerned,

You can file an appeal under the Delhi School Education Act. You can also avail a remedy under the Writ Jurisdiction of the High Court by invoking Article 226 of the Constitution of India. For invoking such extra ordinary remedy, you will have to satisfy the court about the complete circumstances and present the case in a very apt manner.