Gave letter to withdraw resignation. Served me resignation acceptance.

I was working in navodaya vidyalaya at the post of typing assistant. I gave a resignation and served notice period of 1 month. But i never got the resignation acceptance letter. When i wanted to join back i was asked to give in writing withdrawal of resignation to the office and head office as well. On serving them with that (within the said time frame) the head office sent a letter of acceptance of my resignation. What can i do now? The school comes under the Ministry of Human Resources.

Answers (1)

194 votes

Dear Concerned,

You can file an appeal under the Delhi School Education Act. You can also avail a remedy under the Writ Jurisdiction of the High Court by invoking Article 226 of the Constitution of India. For invoking such extra ordinary remedy, you will have to satisfy the court about the complete circumstances and present the case in a very apt manner.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles