Full and final settlement not done. Now company closed. What to do?

Dear Sir, i was worked in last company and company has not sattelment my FandF , and now company has closed. now how i can i get my all money and PF?
please help.

The directors of the company are laible for the Company. And thus, you can send them a Notice. The non-reply makes them liable for a Criminal Complaint.

Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.